⚠️ IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.
UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS 🎄 . ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.
- We have RARE Albino T+ Common Snapping Turtles for sale at American Reptile Distributors!
- This exact animal pictured
- The T+ albinos is a different genetic line then that of the T- which is the text book albino snapping turtle. The T+ albino originated from a turtle farm like many other morphs. They are more of an orangey white color with Dark red almost ruby colored eyes. Very few people are working with these so this is a great opportunity to get a well started female.
- Albinism is caused by a lack of melanin pigment and Albino Snapping Turtles will only occur in one of every 30,000! These turtles typically live short lives due to how easily predators can spot them in the wild. Snapping turtles are have a distinct prehistoric appearance with the three longitudinal ridges on their shell.
- Species: Chelydra serpentina
- Origin: captive born
- Size: Adults reaching 8-14 inches
- Natural Range: North America
- Food: Turtle pellets and greens
- Lifespan: Up to 50-70 years in captivity with proper care
All of our baby turtles are in great health and are eating good! These will make a fabulous addition for anyone looking for a gorgeous pet turtle. American Reptile Distributors has one of the best selections of baby turtles for sale online. All Turtles and Tortoises under four inches are sold for scientific, educational or export purposes only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.