⚠️ IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.
UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS 🎄 . ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.
- Everglades Rat Snakes (Eastern Ratsnake) are non-venomous snakes that are typically orange, brown, gray, or tan with dark longitudinal stripes.
- Species: Elaphe obsoleta rossalleni
- Origin: Field Collected (Established in captivity)
- Size: Adults can reach up to 7 feet
- Typical Habitat: Native to the Florida Everglades. Located primarily at the panhandle east of the Apalachicola River and throughout the peninsula south to Key Largo
- Food: Rodents
- Lifespan: Up to 15 years in captivity with proper care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.