⚠️ IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.
UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS 🎄 . ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.
DON'T FORGET TO ADD SOME FOOD FOR YOUR NEW PET 🐢BUY CLICKING HERE!!!
- These are ravenous hunters that can be unpredictable but handled with experience when captive bred. The Blood Pythons color pattern consists of a beige, tan, or grayish-brown ground color overlaid with spots that are a dark red in color.
- Species: Python curtus
- Origin: Captive Bred in the United States
- Size: Adults reaching between 3-6 feet
- Natural Range: Native to Southeast Asia (Sumatra)
- Food: Frozen thawed mice.
- Lifespan: Up to 20 years in captivity with proper care
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.