⚠️ IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.
UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS 🎄 . ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.
- EXACT ANIMAL PICTURED
- ADULT LONG TERM CAPTIVE FEMALE
- EGG LAYING SIZE
- This species is native to hot tropical climates and need ample humidity and UVB rays. Shells are normally a light beige to caramel color, with specks of black on each scute.
- Female has scar on shell as scene in pictures.
- These are all established imports that have been treated with Panacur and Flagyl.
- Species: Indotestudo forstenii
- Origin: Field collected
- Size: Adults reaching up to 14 inches
- Natural Range: Indonesia
- Food: Fresh vegetables
- Lifespan: Up to 50-100 years in captivity with proper care
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.