⚠️ IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.
UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS 🎄 . ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.
- Exact animal pictured
- Genetic Striped, Pied, Translucent Bearded Dragon
- These gorgeous yellow bearded dragons are denoted by their broad triangular head and flattened bodies. The bearded dragon's throat turns black and puffs out for a number of reasons, most often in response to stress or if the animal feels threatened. These reptiles are desert dwelling and are extremely solitary in nature. Bearded dragons go through a unique type of hibernation called brumation. Brumation is similar to hibernation where reptiles go months without eating any food and solely drink water on occasion.
- Species: Pogona vitticeps
- Origin: Captive Born
- Size: Adults reaching up to 9-13 inches
- Natural Range: Australia
- Food: Live insects
- Lifespan: Up to years in captivity with proper care
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.