⚠️ IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.
UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS 🎄 . ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.
- The Halmahera Python is a heavy-bodied python and more closely resembles the aesthetics of a Boa. They uniquely have red irises, rounded snouts, and black tongues. This snake is also unique in that the adult snake has the same pattern (48-56 dark brown/black bands on the body) as it did in adolescence; there is little to no change in design as the Halmahera python develops.
- Species: Simalia tracyae
- Origin: Captive Bred in the US
- Size: Adults reaching 8-13 feet
- Natural Range: Native to Indonesia. Exclusively found on the Indonesian island of Halmahera.
- Food: Frozen thawed mice
- Lifespan: Up to 25 years in captivity with proper care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.