⚠️ IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO KNOW YOUR STATE AND LOCAL LAWS FOR OWNING THE ANIMALS YOU ARE PURCHASING. PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ORDER ANIMALS WHICH ARE ILLEGAL IN YOUR STATE AND WHICH YOU DO NOT HOLD A PERMIT FOR.
UNFORTUNATELY ORDERS CANNOT BE HELD FOR THE HOLIDAYS 🎄 . ALL ORDERS ARE AUTOMATICALLY SHIPPED NEXT DAY PER OUR STANDARD SHIPPING POLICY. SATURDAY SHIPMENT OPTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT.
- EXACT ANIMAL PICTURED - FEMALE 1
- These beautiful timor pythons are feeding well on frozen thawed mice and are really growing nicely. This animal is only about 36 inches at this time and has great coloration.
- Species: Malayopython timoriensis
- Origin: Captive born from Bushmaster
- Size: Adults reaching between 6-7 feet
- Natural Range: Warm/tropical areas. Native to Indonesia and the forests of Jayapura.
- Food: Frozen thawed mice.
- Lifespan: Up to 15 years in captivity with proper care.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.